Monday, July 2, 2012

Paying for LinkedIn?

Most of us know LinkedIn for their free services, but did you know you could upgrade your membership?

See VivekaVonRosen's blog posting TO PAY OR NOT TO PAY from the Linked Into Business blog.

Do you need a Paid Account?


To be honest, until recently I didn’t think anyone needed a paid account.  In my experience, with enough connections and connected to some strategic groups, you could gain access to the people you needed to on LinkedIn.
However, with the recent shift in security setting defaults  (mostly groups and visibility) I am rethinking my opinion.    The shift in default settings is making people less visible and harder to get in touch with. With the loss of visibility of our our 2nd and 3rd connections last name name, suddenly a paid account is looking more attractive and those InMails and extra Introductions are becoming more useful.  I’m  certainly receiving a lot more InMails and Introductions than I used to. more...

No comments:

Post a Comment